Friday, August 18, 2006

nyctophilia



i've always watched darkwing duck with a certain amount of fascination. so i'd like to think that the slow shutter freezes are second nature to me. and i don't even want to discuss my new found philias. recovering from a weekend of debauchery and joy. the sun shines again. even in the nights.



i hate this self conscientious and continuing block of blogspot by my isp at work (cityonline i think). it doesnt really suit my liking, to blog and not be able to see. a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g. last weekend was also about rediscovering old friends. there is a certain comfort in gossip.



motion blurs are the way forward. phantasm. i have strange obsessions these nights. and i nurture them i think. it's a strange place. this.



old book haunts look spookier still in the still of the night.



i love it when car headlamps throw my light meter out of gear. i dig it when the mist fogs up my view finder. i am the terror the flaps in the night. i am the terror that causes many a fright. i am ... darkwing duck!
(drumroll)

No comments: